Arizona Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 130,000 health care professionals and facilities in Arizona alone! Find a Doctor or get more details regarding all the benefits available in Arizona with our short-term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
- Copay for Urgent Care Center Treatment
- Annual Mammogram Exams Beginning at Age 35
- Mental Health Coverage
- Diabetic Supplies
- Cancer Clinical Trial Participation
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
Short term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Arizona, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Arizona Department of Insurance Resources: http://www.id.state.az.us/consumerlifehealth.html. Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully.