Corporate Travel Insurance
Atlas insurance provides health insurance at a moment’s notice to an organization’s employee traveling internationally. Our plans are designed to meet a company’s need by providing travel insurance to multiple employees. Atlas Corporate is an international travel medical insurance plan designed for companies and organizations that have multiple employees traveling outside their home country at various times. If an unexpected trip abroad arises and last minute coverage is needed, our online account management system allows immediate access to provide an employee with travel medical insurance. So the administrators who maintain the company’s travel agendas will be set at ease with the
Who Would Benefit from Atlas Corporate
- Organizations who Employ individuals frequently traveling abroad
- Organizations who need flexibility and immediate coverage availability
Key Benefits of Atlas Corporate
|Children covered for free||Yes||
The first two children age 9 and under are free when two parents/guardians are insured under Atlas Travel.
|Coverage for pre-existing conditions||Partially||
Only for an acute onset of a pre-existing condition with all other expenses for pre-existing conditions excluded with a $15,000 lifetime lime for eligible medical expenses. See the Description of Coverage for more details.
No medical underwriting is required for eligible individuals. See the Description of Coverage for full eligibility.
|Zero coinsurance outside the U.S.||Yes||
We will pay 100% of eligible medical expenses after the deductible, up to the overall maximum limit of the policy. See the Description of Coverage for more details.
|Zero coinsurance inside the U.S. if use the PPO Network||Yes||
If you use a doctor in the PPO Network; otherwise, it is 80/20%. See the Description of Coverage for more details.
|Complete online enrollment capabilities &immediate fulfillment||Yes||
Selecting “Yes” to online fulfillment when purchasing will ensure your policy information will be available to print once your application has been processed and your credit card approved.
|Optional sports coverage||Yes||
You may purchase our optionalsports rider for additional activity coverage. See the Description of Coverage for more details.
|Emergency medical evacuations||Yes||
A $500,000 lifetime maximum for emergency medical evacuation or $25,000 for emergency evacuation due to an acute onset of a pre-existing condition applies. See the Description of Coverage for more details.
- Deductible choices ranging from $0 to $2,500
- Coverage maximum options from $50,000 to $1,000,00
- Coverage for Acute Onset of Pre-existing conditions
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment services
- Emergency Medical Evacuation, Terrorism and Emergency Reunion coverage
- Trip Interruption coverage up to $5,000
Travel Assistance Services
Complimentary travel assistance services provided with an Atlas Corporate policy are:
- ravel Arrangement Services -We can help your employees in the rebooking of hotels, flights and ground transportation, should there be a change or delay in their trip.
- Lost Baggage Tracking - We can provide assistance to your employees in locating their lost checked baggage and get it returned to them with ease.
- Provider Referrals-Your employees can contact our office to receive assistance in finding a local hospital or doctor that speaks their native language and is in their general vicinity.
- Credit Card/Traveler Check Replacement - We can aid your employees in replacing their lost or stolen credit cards as well as getting replacement traveler’s checks.
- Lost Passport and Travel Documents Assistance - Should your employees lose their passport or other important travel documents while overseas, we can help them navigate through the process of getting replacements.
All of our Atlas Corporate plans come with access to our multilingual World Service Center which is ready to assist your employees with claim status, verification of benefits, interpretation services, and much more 24 hours a day, every day.