Bridge Swinging Insurance
Ever since you were a little kid, you have loved swinging. The rocking motion and the feeling of pushing yourself higher and higher—always wondering what it would be like to fly free. Now that you are older, you are looking for more of a thrill. Bridge swinging takes your love of swinging to a whole new level!
Your next thrill is going to take you around the world (who has a bridge swing in their backyard?), but before you leave home make sure your medical insurance will keep you covered. Many domestic medical insurance plans will not travel abroad with you. Atlas Travel® insurance from HCC Medical Insurance Services (HCCMIS) can provide you peace of mind as you travel and can keep you covered as you go bridge swinging.
While many insurance companies charge extra to cover extreme sports, Atlas Travel insurance includes coverage for eligible injuries that may occur while bridge swinging abroad at no additional charge. If you are traveling outside of the U.S., you will want to consider Atlas International® insurance. If you are traveling to the U.S. and Canada to bridge swing, Atlas America® is the medical insurance plan for you! If you are considering doing some recreational bridge swinging on your upcoming trip, Atlas Travel insurance might be a great idea! Atlas Travel comes with many great benefits and coverage; you can read about them in our Description of Coverage.
Traveling with a group of 5 or more? Then be sure to check out Atlas Group for a discounted rate.
The Best Bridge Swinging Locations
Bridge Swinging cannot be done just anywhere. Bridge swinging cannot be done just anywhere. Looking for somewhere to experience that next big adrenaline rush? Look no farther than this quick list of the best bridge swinging locations:
Bridge Swinging Locations
- Mossel Bay, South Africa- The Gouritz Bridge is located about 22 miles from Mossel Bay and provides thrill seekers some great opportunities. You can bridge swing or bungee jump from this bridge.
- La Paz, Bolivia- Take an hour trip from La Paz to El Palomar where you can swing from the bridge. Your guides will show you all the ropes and demonstrate the first swing.
- Sabie, South Africa- Take a swing under the Sabie Falls Bridge near Sabie, South Africa! This bridge may only be 30 meters high, but you cannot beat the views you will see as you swing back and forth over the river and gorge.
- Aberfeldy, Scotland, U.K. - This opportunity to bridge swing sits over some fast-moving white water rapids. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to do a little more than just bridge swinging consider taking a trip to Scotland!
Bridge Swinging Insurance
You would not go bridge swinging without a harness, so as you travel and go bridge swinging, allow HCCMIS to keep you covered. We offer some great coverage for eligible injuries and illnesses that can help protect you as you seek out new adventures.
At HCCMIS, we are experienced and efficient in handling international medical emergencies for our members. We have 15 years’ of experience caring for our members while they are on overseas adventures and coordinating their medical care in different languages and across borders.
Benefits of Bridge Swinging Coverage
- Online quote, purchase, and fulfillment so you get the coverage you need in 5 minutes or less!
- Up to $1 million in coverage for eligible injuries or illnesses
- 100% coverage for eligible injuries and illnesses outside the U.S.
- $500,000 in Emergency Medical Evacuation coverage
- No copay for emergency room visits for injuries Physician visits and hospitalization
- Prescription medication coverage
- Emergency ambulance transport coverage
- Physical therapy visits
Key Benefits of Atlas Travel® insurance from HCCMIS
|Covered Benefits||Provided With Atlas Travel insurance|
|Guaranteed acceptance||Yes: No medical underwriting is required for eligible individuals. See the Description of Coverage for full eligibility|
|Coverage for pre-existing conditions||Partially: Up to $100,000 lifetime maximum for the eligible medical expense for the acute onset of a pre-existing condition. See the Description of Coverage for more details.|
|100% coverage for accidents and injuries outside the U.S.||Yes: We will pay 100% of eligible medical expenses after the deductible, up to the overall maximum limit of the policy. See the Description of Coverage for more details|
|100% coverage for accidents and injuries inside the PPO||Yes: For eligible expenses within the PPO Network. See the Description of Coverage for more details.|
|Sports coverage at no additional charge||Yes: Coverage for eligible injuries or illnesses related to sports activities. See the Description of Coverage for for limitations.|
|Emergency medical evacuations available 24/7||Yes, $500,000 in coverage regardless of policy maximum.|
|Complete online enrollment capabilities & immediate fulfillment||Yes: Selecting 'Yes' to online fulfillment when purchasing will ensure your policy information will be available to print once your application has been processed and your credit card approved.|
At HCCMIS, we understand the stress of planning a trip, which is why we offer 24/7 customer service that can help you find the right plan or answer any questions you may have about an existing plan. We also offer a number of travel assistance services that you might find helpful: pre-trip destination information, emergency cash transfers, medical monitoring, assistance in replacing passports and other travel documents, and many more! You can learn more about these and our other services by visiting our Customer Service page!
Just love learning about extreme sports? Read more below or check out our blog for more destination based travel tips!
HCC Medical Insurance Services, LLC (HCCMIS) is a service company that is a subsidiary of HCC Insurance Holdings Inc. HCCMIS is regulated by the State of Indiana in our capacity as Third Party Administrator. HCCMIS has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's Syndicate 4141, which is managed by HCC Underwriting Agency Ltd.