Idaho Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 10,000 health care professionals and facilities in Idaho alone! Find a Doctor or get more details regarding all the benefits available in Idaho with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Idaho Specific STM Benefits
- Periodic Mammogram Exams Beginning at Age 35
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72 hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
HCC Life short term medical insurance helps eligible people needing temporary health care coverage. It is ideal for people awaiting Medicare benefits, when in between jobs, for new graduates and anyone waiting for new job benefits to kick in. Several deductible choices are available and primary care physicians are not required. In addition, no referrals are needed for specialist visits except for physical therapy treatments.
Visit the Idaho Department of Insurance Resource: http://www.doi.idaho.gov/.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times. Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life: