Iowa Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
Our international provider network includes over 37,000 health care professionals and facilities in Iowa alone! Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Iowa with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Iowa-Specific STM Benefits
- Mental Health Coverage
Sometimes in life challenges arise or situations occur and there is a need for temporary medical coverage. Individuals between jobs, retirees awaiting Medicare, new employees awaiting benefits, new U.S. immigrants and recent college graduates may all find the need for short term medical insurance from HCC Life. Iowa residents considering temporary health insurance plans can choose from a variety of deductible choices with HCC Life Insurance. Affordable health insurance is available. In addition to out-of-network coverage, short term medical coverage from HCC Life provides for hospitalization, outpatient surgery, emergency room visits, laboratory tests, X-rays and hospital inpatient prescription drug coverage.