Maine Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 21,000 health care professionals and facilities in Maine alone! Find a Doctor or get more details regarding all the benefits available in Maine with our short-term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Maine-Specific STM Benefits
- Limited Mental and Nervous Coverage
- Outpatient Prescription Drugs
- Outpatient Contraceptive Services
- Annual Mammogram Exam Starting at Age 40
- Annual Prostate Screening for Men Age 50-72
- Hospice Care Services
- Colorectal Cancer Screenings Starting at Age 50 or Younger If High Risk
- Diabetes Supplies and Education
- Metabolic Formula for Treatment of Metabolism Deficiency
- Medically Necessary Breast Reduction
- Medically Necessary Varicose Vein Surgery
- Anesthesia for Dental Procedures Performed in a Hospital
- Hearing Aids for Children up to Age 18
- Medically Necessary Amino-Acid Infant Formula for Children up to Age 2
- Domestic Partner Coverage
HCC Life provides short term medical insurance throughout the United States. In Maine, temporary medical insurance includes more than just doctor’s visits and prescription medications. Short term health coverage from HCC Life Insurance includes emergency care services as well as lab and X-ray, emergency room, and outpatient surgery coverage. Plans include a range of deductible options. Maine residents may find this type of policy ideal as temporary health insurance between jobs, when awaiting Medicare benefits or after recently graduating college.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Click below to read more:
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Maine Bureau of Insurance Resource: http://www.maine.gov/pfr/insurance/consumer.