Mississippi Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 25,000 health care professionals and facilities in Mississippi alone! Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Mississippi with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Mississippi Specific STM Benefits
- Mental Health Coverage
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72 hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
Short term health insurance can provide peace of mind for the times in life where things aren’t so certain. If you find yourself lacking medical coverage while waiting for new job or Medicare benefits to activate or you are between jobs, a recent graduate or a recent immigrant to the U.S., HCC Life Insurance temporary health insurance plans can help. Plans offer choice of deductible making it easy to find the one that fits your budget best. HCC Life short term medical insurance in Mississippi includes out-of-network coverage, emergency room visits, outpatient surgery, hospitalization, hospital inpatient prescription drugs plus laboratory tests and X-rays. No referrals are needed for visits to specialists with the exception of physical therapy treatments.
Short term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Mississippi, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully. For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Mississippi Insurance Department Resource: http://www.mid.state.ms.us/.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times. Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life: