Montana Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
From HCC Life
Our international provider network includes over 10,000 health care professionals in Montana alone! Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Montana with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
- Periodic Mammogram Exams Starting at Age 35
- Mental Health Coverage
- Well-Child care up to Age 7
- Diabetes Supplies and Education
- Treatment of Some Metabolism Disorders
- Inpatient Care After Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Some Developmental Disorders (Autism)
- Maternity and Post-Partum Care
HCC Life short term medical insurance plans area available for those transitional times in life when health care coverage is needed. In Montana, residents can choose from a range of deductible prices allowing for individuals and families to select the most affordable coverage for their personal situations. Montana residents are also covered for some preventative care services for women and children. Short term medical insurance for Montana residents also includes co-insurance choices so you can manage your plan according to your needs and budget.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life:
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurance Resource: http://healthinsuranceinfo.net/getinsured/montana/