Nebraska Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
From HCC Life
Our international provider network includes over 33,000 health care professionals and facilities in Nebraska alone! Find a Doctor or get more details regarding all thebenefits available in Nebraska with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Nebraska-Specific STM Benefits
- Immunizations for children up to age 6
- Mammograms beginning at age 35
- Diabetes equipment, supply, medication, and education coverage
- Newborn hearing screening
- Mental Health Coverage
Nebraska residents have access to short term medical insurance from HCC Life Insurance. STM Complete offers care when you need transitional coverage. You can choose from a range of deductible rates and can also select coverage time to fit your needs. No primary care physicians are required and there are no referrals needed for visits to a specialist, with the exception of physical therapy treatments. Short term health insurance plans for Nebraska residents also include coverage for hospital stays, emergency room visits, outpatient surgery, laboratory tests, X-rays and inpatient prescription drugs.
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72 hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life:
Short-term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Nebraska, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully. For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Nebraska Department of Insurance Resource: http://www.doi.ne.gov/