Nevada Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
From HCC Life
Our international provider network includes over 32,000 health care professionals and facilities in Nevada alone! Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Nevada with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Nevada-Specific STM Benefits
- Copay for Urgent Care Center Treatment
- Mental Health Coverage
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment
- Experimental Treatment for Cancer or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Management and Treatment of Diabetes
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Mammograms for women beginning at age 18
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine
- Prostate Cancer Screenings
HCC Life Insurance provides network access to more than 30,000 health care professionals serving the residents of Nevada. Residents searching for short term medical insurance can opt for health plans offering coverage for the transitional periods in life. HCC Life Insurance temporary health insurance plans will keep you covered even if your services are out of network. HCC plans also give you options – with coinsurance percentage choices as well as maximum lifetime coverage and deductible amounts. If you find yourself in need of hospital care, our short term plans cover you for hospital inpatient prescription drug coverage as well as emergency room services and outpatient surgery.
Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life:
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 11 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72 hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
Short term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Nevada, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Nevada Division of Insurance Resource: http://doi.nv.gov/default.aspx. *Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully.