North Dakota Short Term Medical Insurance
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes thousands of health care professionals and facilities in North Dakota alone! Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in North Dakota with our short-term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes coverage in Canada
- Deductible choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No referrals needed for specialists except physical therapy
- No primary care physician required
- Out-of-network coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% coinsurance
- Choice of coverage maximum up to $2,000,000 lifetime
- Hospital inpatient prescription drug coverage
- Labs, x-ray, emergency room, outpatient surgery & hospitalization coverage
North Dakota Benefits
- Periodic mammogram exams starting at age 35
- Mental health coverage
- TMJ treatment
- Prostate screening starting at age 50 or earlier if high risk
- Dental anesthesia
- Alcohol and substance abuse treatment
Our international provider network includes over 6,000 health care professionals and facilities in North Dakota alone!
Find a Doctor
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the North Dakota Insurance Department Resource: http://www.nd.gov/ndins.