Oklahoma Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes thousands of health care professionals and facilities in Oklahoma alone! Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Oklahoma with our short-term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Oklahoma-Specific STM Benefits
- Copay for Urgent Care Center Treatment
- Osteoporosis Tests
- Mental Health Coverage
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
Our international provider network includes over 49,000 health care professionals and facilities in Oklahoma alone!
Short term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Oklahoma, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the
Oklahoma Insurance Department Resource: http://www.ok.gov/oid/Consumers/Insurance_Basics/. *Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times. Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life: