Colorado Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
Our international provider network includes over 44,000 health care professionals and facilities in Colorado alone! Find a Doctor in the network here.
Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Colorado with our short term medical insurance plan by reviewing the full policy document here.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Colorado Specific STM Benefits
- Child Preventive Care and Childhood Immunizations up to Age 13
- Treatment of Inherited Enzymatic Disorders
- Care for Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- Coverage for Congenital Defects and Birth Abnormalities for Children Ages 3-6 Years old
- Diabetic Supplies and Educational Services
- Mental Health Coverage
- Prosthetic Devices
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72 hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Colorado Division of Insurance Resource: http://www.dora.state.co.us/insurance/consumer/ConsumerTipsAndAlerts.htm
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Get Short Term Insurance