Connecticut Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
Please note, our Short Term Medical insurance is intended for temporary gaps in health insurance. It is not compliant with the federal Affordable Care Act and does not cover expenses related to pre-existing conditions.
Our international provider network includes over 82,000 health care professionals and facilities in Connecticut alone! Find a Doctor in the network here.
Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Connecticut with our short-term medical insurance plan by reviewing the full policy document here.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
- Periodic Mammogram Exams Beginning at Age 35
- Well-Child Care up to Age 6
- Early Intervention Services For Dependent Children up to Age 3
- Appliances to Treat Cleft Palate
- Hearing Aids for Children up to Age 12
- Neuropsychological Testing for Cognitive or Developmental Delay for Children with Cancer
- Accidental Poisoning Care
- Orthodontic Appliances for the Treatment of Craniofacial Disorders for Children up to Age 18
- Diabetes Supplies and Education
- Prostate Screening Beginning at Age 50 or Younger with Family History
- Lyme Disease Treatment
- Pain Management Services
- Leukemia Treatment
- Appliances and Supplies for Ostomy Surgery
- Coverage for Medical complications of Alcoholism
- Blood Lead Screenings
- Cancer Clinical Trial Participation
- Speech Therapy for Individuals with Autism
- Amino Acid-Modified Food Products for the Treatment of Inherited Metabolic Diseases
- Accidental Poisoning Treatment
- Mental Health Coverage
Connecticut Insurance Department Resource: http://www.ct.gov/cid/cwp/view.asp?q=397764
Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Connecticut with our short-term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Get Short Term Insurance