Kansas Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
Our international provider network includes over 8,000 health care professionals and facilities in Kansas alone! Find a doctor in the network here.
Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Kansas with our short term medical insurance plan by reviewing the full policy documents here.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Kansas-Specific STM Benefits
- Periodic Pap Tests
- Periodic Mammogram Exams
- Mental Health Coverage
- Inpatient Hospitalization for the Delivery of Newborn
- Diabetes Supplies
- Prostate Cancer Screenings Starting at Age 50 or Earlier If High Risk
- Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Treatment
- Dental Anesthesia
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Childhood Immunizations up to Age 6
- Coverage for Some Immunodeficiency Disorders
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 11 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72 hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
Short term health insurance from HCC Life Insurance is available for Kansas residents. Affordable health insurance means a variety of deductibles to fit your needs and HCC Life will meet those needs. Kansas residents choosing short term health plans from HCC Life will be covered for routine physician appointments as well as some preventative care services. Other services under a short term health insurance plan for Kansas residents include coverage for dependents, such as immunizations and other preventative care.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Get Short Term Insurance