Ohio Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
Our international provider network includes thousands of health care professionals and facilities in Ohio alone! Find a doctor in the network here.
Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Ohio with our short-term medical insurance plan by reviewing the full policy documents here.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Ohio Specific STM Benefits
- Copay for Urgent Care Center Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Screenings Starting at Age 50 or Younger If High Risk
- Periodic Mammogram Exams Starting at Age 40
- Mental Health Coverage
Our international provider network includes over 205,000 health care professionals and facilities in Ohio alone! Find a Doctor
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Ohio Department of Insurance Resource: http://www.insurance.ohio.gov/Consumer/OCS/CompleteGuides/CompleteHealthGuide.pdf
Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Ohio with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Get Short Term Insurance