Tennessee Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 109,000 health care professionals and facilities in Tennessee alone! Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Tennessee with our short-term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Tennessee Specific STM Benefits
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Infant hearing screening tests
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Hearing and Speech disorder coverage
- Prostate Cancer early detection
- Diabetic equipment, supplies, and education
- Periodic Mammogram Exams Starting at Age 35
- Mental Health Coverage
- Chlamydia Screening for Women starting at 29
- Dental Anesthesia
- Treatment for TMJ
- Treatment for Autism Spectrum
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
Short term health insurance offered by HCC Life Insurance provides residents throughout the United States and Canada with many covered services. In Tennessee, HCC Life’s network connects with more than 109,000 health care professionals and facilities to provide you with quality care and affordable health insurance. Various deductible choices are available and no primary care physician is required. Tennessee residents with HCC Life short term health plans receive coverage for hospital stays, inpatient hospital prescriptions, labs and X-rays, as well as emergency room services.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times. Click below to read more:
Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life:
Short-term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Tennessee, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully. For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance Resource: http://health.state.tn.us/consumers.htm#find.