Texas Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 318,000 health care professionals and facilities in Texas alone! Find a Doctor or get more details regarding all the benefits available in Texas with our short-term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
- Mental Health Coverage
- Colorectal Cancer Starting at Age 50
- Prostate Cancer Screenings Starting at Age 50 or Earlier If High Risk
- Annual Mammogram Exams Starting at Age 35
- Annual Pap Smear and Cervical Cancer Screening Starting at Age 18
- Diabetic Supplies and Education
- Childhood Immunizations
- Treatment of Acquired Brain Injury
- Newborn Hearing Screenings
- Cranio-Facial Abnormalities up to Age 19
- Telemedicine Medical Services
- Clinical Trial Participation
- Cardiovascular Disease for at Risk or for Males Older than 45 and Females Older than 55 Years of Age
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
Selecting short term medical insurance is easy with HCC Life Insurance. HCC Life offers six different deductible choices plus out-of-network coverage. Texas residents opting for temporary health insurance plans to carry them through transitional periods in life receive coverage for hospital stays, prescription drug coverage for inpatient hospital treatment, labs and X-rays. HCC short term medical insurance also includes options for co-insurance percentages as well as options for maximum lifetime coverage.
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the
Texas Department of Insurance Resource: http://www.tdi.state.tx.us/consumer/shopping.html. *Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times. Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life: