Utah Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 27,000 health care professionals and facilities in Utah alone!
Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Utah with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Utah Specific STM Benefits
- Limited Mental and Nervous Coverage
- Diabetic Supplies and Education
- Dietary Products Intended to Treat Abnormalities of Amino Acids or Urea Cycle Metabolism
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
HCC Life Insurance Company’s network partners with more than 27,000 health care professionals and facilities in Utah to provide patients with quality and affordable health insurance. Short term medical insurance covers regular doctor office visits as well as emergency room visits, hospital stays, outpatient surgeries and any medications prescribed during a hospitalization. HCC Life offers choice of deductible amount for these short term health insurance plans. No primary care physician is required.
Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life:
Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life:
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Utah Insurance Department Resource.