Washington Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 104,000 health care professionals and facilities in Washington alone! Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Washington with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Washington-Specific STM Benefits
- Diabetes Supplies and Education
- Periodic Mammogram Exams
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- Phenylketonuria Treatment and Formula
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
In the state of Washington, residents may opt for short term health insurance to cover routine doctor’s visits and more. HCC Life’s network partners with more than 104,000 health care professionals and facilities in Washington to provide residents with quality affordable health insurance. With deductible choices and term coverage options, HCC Life provides short term health plans that can bring peace of mind to anyone in the middle a transitional period of life.
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner Resource: http://www.insurance.wa.gov/index.html