West Virginia Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 19,000 health care professionals in West Virginia alone! Find a Doctor or get more details regarding all the benefits available in West Virginia with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
West Virginia Benefits
- Copay for Urgent Care Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Starting at Age 50
- Periodic Mammogram Exams
- Periodic Pap Screening beginning at Age 18
- HPV testing starting at age 18
- Mental Health Coverage
- Childhood Immunizations
- TMJ Disorders
- Craniomandibular Disorders
- Clinical Trials
- Kidney Disease Screening
- Dental Anesthesia
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
HCC Life Insurance provides short term medical insurance to West Virginia residents and other states throughout the country. In West Virginia, HCC Life’s network contracts with more than 19,000 health care professionals and facilities to provide affordable health insurance. Temporary medical insurance for West Virginia residents includes six deductible choices as well as coinsurance percentage options. You’ll be covered for emergency room visits, lab and X-rays, outpatient surgery services, and hospitalization coverage.
Short term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In West Virginia, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times. Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life: