Wisconsin Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 157,000 health care professionals and facilities in Wisconsin alone! Find a Doctor or get more details regarding all the benefits available in Wisconsin with our short-term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Wisconsin-Specific STM Benefits
- Copay for Urgent Care Center Treatments
- Mental Health Coverage
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Childhood Immunizations
- Mammograms beginning at age 45
- Kidney Disease Treatment
- Dental Care
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Lead Poisoning Screening
- TMJ Disorder
- Diabetic Coverage
- Colorectal Cancer Examinations beginning at age 50
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
Transitions are inevitable, but your medical coverage during in-between phases of your life can be manageable when you have an HCC Life Insurance short term medical insurance plan. For Wisconsin residents, HCC Life offers six deductible choices plus coverage for hospitalizations. If you find yourself in need of hospital services, your HCC Life’s policy will keep you covered. A short term health insurance policy from HCC includes hospital inpatient prescription drug coverage, lab and X-ray coverage, emergency room coverage, and outpatient surgery and hospitalization coverage.
Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life:
Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life:
Short term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Wisconsin, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance: http://oci.wi.gov/pub_list/pi-051.htm.