Wyoming Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 2,000 health care professionals and facilities in Wyoming alone! Find a Doctor or get more details regarding all the benefits available in Wyoming with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Wyoming Specific STM Benefits
- Copay for Urgent Care Treatment
- Diabetic Supplies and Education
- Clinical Trials and Studies
- Mental Health Coverage
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
HCC Life Insurance short term medical insurance provides a way for individuals and families to obtain affordable health insurance. Temporary health insurance plans form HCC Life offer out-of-network coverage without requiring a primary care physician. Referrals are unnecessary for visits to specialists, except for physical therapy. Wyoming residents have six choices for deductibles through HCC Life. Coverage includes emergency room treatments, outpatient surgeries and hospitalizations.
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Wyoming Insurance Department Resource: http://healthinsuranceinfo.net/getinsured/wyoming/. Short term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Wyoming, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. *Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times. Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life: