Customer Servicefrom our World Service Center
World Service Center
HCC Medical Insurance Services, LLC (HCCMIS) provides personal care through our service specialists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions and respond to your needs. Whether you have questions about selecting one of our international travel medical insurance plans or domestic plans or need service in relation to an existing plan, you will find our service team to be prompt, compassionate, and highly professional.
Manage Your Plan
Whether you have misplaced your ID card or benefit booklet, need assistance with a claim, or have a question about benefits, HCCMIS is ready to respond. Frequently, these and other issues can be addressed with a short visit to Client Zone. Client Zone is an online account management and resource tool that allows you to:
- Change personal information
- Renew coverage and reprint ID cards
- Obtain details about claim filing, including downloading necessary forms
- Pre-certify for certain medical procedures and hospitalizations
- Locate providers within the PPO Network
- Study destination, weather and travel security information using our Travel Intelligence and Planning System (TIPS)
- Access health and wellness information
- View and download brochures, obtain policy information, or get quotes for other products offered by HCCMIS
You may access Client Zone here then enter your Certificate/ID# and date of birth when prompted or if you already have a password, you may utilize the Customer Login at the top of this page.
Contact HCC Medical Insurance Services
HCC Medical Insurance Services strives to provide personal care and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions and respond to your needs. Whether you have questions about selecting one of our international plans or need service in relation to an existing plan, we are available to assist you.
- Live Chat
- Email us at email@example.com
- Fax us at (317) 262-2140
- Call us toll free at (800) 605-2282 or at (317) 262-2132 (collect calls accepted)
Contact for Short Term Medical Plans
For questions regarding your HCC Life Short Term Medical policy, please contact HCC Life Insurance Company (HCC Life). HCC Life is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions relating to your domestic short term medical policy, including eligibility, coverage, claims, billing, and more. You may contact HCC Life by phone at 1-866-400-7102 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel Assistance Services
For those customers who purchase an internationl medical insurance plan, we offer a full set of free, valuable travel and medical assistance services. To access these services, simply call our World Service Center at (800) 605-2282 or (317) 262-2132 (collect calls accepted).
24/7 Customer Service
- Customer Service and Emergency Travel Assistance are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Travel Alerts & Warnings
- Access to governmental travel alerts & warnings for your destination(s).
Tracking for Lost Luggage
- Access to a tracking service for assistance in locating luggage or other items lost in transit.
Emergency Message Relay
- Should an emergency occur, a central point of contact will be established to communicate important information and messages from the member to a family member, friend, employer, etc.
Emergency Cash Transfers
- Assistance in arranging an emergency cash transfer with or without currency exchange is available.
Lost Passport & Travel Documents Assistance
- Assistance with obtaining replacement passports, birth certificates, visas, airline documents, and other travel-related documents.
Embassy & Consulate Referrals
- Contact information for various Embassies is available. In addition, if a US citizen becomes seriously hurt or ill overseas, a US Consular Officer can assist in finding timely medical care.
Legal & Accounting Referrals
- Recommended legal and accounting professionals can be provided should you find yourself in the need of these services while overseas.
Bail Bond Assistance
- If incarceration were to occur, assistance in obtaining a bail bond is available.
Translation & Interpretation Assistance
- There are some situations where having a professional interpreter is appropriate, such assistance can be arranged for you over the phone.
Prescription Drug Replacement
- If you were to lose your prescription medication while traveling, assistance will be provided to replace them.
Pre-trip Destination Information
- Up-to-date information regarding the required vaccinations, health risks, travel restrictions, and weather conditions specific to your destination country is available via our HCC Travel Board.
- Consultations with attending medical professionals during your hospitalization and establishment of a single point-of-contact for family members or friends to receive ongoing updates regarding your medical status.
- Contact information for Western-style medical facilities, dental practices, and pharmacies in your destination country that speak English.
Emergency Travel Arrangements
- In the case of medical emergencies, political evacuations, and natural disasters, assistance in making emergency travel arrangements is available.
Dispatch of Physician/Nurse
- In situations where your illness/injury prevents you from traveling, a physician can be dispatched to you.
Credit Card/Traveler Check Replacement
- Assistance in replacing lost or stolen credit cards and traveler's checks is available.