Florida Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 210,000 health care professionals and facilities in Florida alone! Find a Doctor or get more details regarding all the benefits available in Florida with our short-term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Florida Specific STM Benefits
- Osteoporosis treatment for high risk individuals
- Diabetes supplies
- Periodic mammogram exams starting at age 35
- Health and post-surgical care after mastectomy surgery
- Child health exams and immunizations up to age 16
- Cleft palate and cleft lip treatment for children up to age 18
- Dental anesthesia
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72 hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
*Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully.
Our international provider network includes over 210,000 health care professionals and facilities in Florida alone!
Find a Doctor
Short term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Florida, short term medical insurance is officially called Short Term Major Medical Insurance with Limited Benefits. For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation Resource: http://www.myfloridacfo.com/. Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times. Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life: