Missouri Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes over 126,000 health care professionals and facilities in Missouri alone! Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Missouri with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes Coverage in Canada
- Deductible Choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Choice of Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Missouri-Specific STM Benefits
- Speech Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Periodic Mammogram Exams up to Age 35
- Mental Health Coverage
- Phenylketonuria Testing and Formula
Missouri residents have access to short term medical insurance from HCC Life Insurance. You can choose from a range of deductible rates and choose the length of coverage time. No primary care physicians are required and there are not referrals needed for visits to a specialist—the exception is physical therapy treatments. The short term health insurance plans for Missouri residents also include preventative medical services. The affordable health insurance plans also feature coverage for hospital stays, emergency room visits, outpatient surgery, laboratory tests, X-rays and inpatient prescription drugs.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life:
Short-term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Missouri, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully. For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Missouri Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions & Professional Registration Resource: http://insurance.mo.gov/