North Dakota Short Term Medical Insurance
from HCC Life Insurance Company
Our international provider network includes thousands of health care professionals and facilities in North Dakota alone! Find a Doctor. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in North Dakota with our short-term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
General STM Benefits
- Includes coverage in Canada
- Deductible choices: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No referrals needed for specialists except physical therapy
- No primary care physician required
- Out-of-network coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% coinsurance
- Choice of coverage maximum up to $2,000,000 lifetime
- Hospital inpatient prescription drug coverage
- Labs, x-ray, emergency room, outpatient surgery & hospitalization coverage
North Dakota Benefits
- Periodic mammogram exams starting at age 35
- Mental health coverage
- TMJ treatment
- Prostate screening starting at age 50 or earlier if high risk
- Dental anesthesia
- Alcohol and substance abuse treatment
Our international provider network includes over 6,000 health care professionals and facilities in North Dakota alone!
Find a Doctor
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the North Dakota Insurance Department Resource: http://www.nd.gov/ndins.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times. Click below to read more about how Short Term Medical insurance can fit your needs in any stage of life: