Arkansas Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
Our international provider network includes over 31,000 health care professionals and facilities in Arkansas alone! Find a Doctor in the network here.
Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Arkansas with our short term medical insurance plan by reviewing the full policy documents here.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Arkansas Specific STM Benefits
- Colorectal Screening Starting at Age 50 or Younger If High Risk
- Periodic Child Preventative Care up to Age 18
- Copay for Urgent Care Center Treatment
- Mental Health Coverage
- Periodic Prostate Cancer Screening
- Inpatient Coverage for Labor & Hospital Delivery of Newborn
- Hearing Aids
- Care for Speech or Hearing Loss
- Musculoskeletal disorders of the Face, Neck, or Head
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
Short term medical insurance is a general term used by most consumers. In Arkansas, short term medical insurance is officially called Limited Benefit Short Term Medical Insurance. For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Arkansas Insurance Department Resource: http://www.insurance.arkansas.gov/Consumers/Alerts.htm. Other benefits and exclusions are contained in the Policy. Please read it carefully.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Get Short Term Insurance