Oregon Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
Please note, our Short Term Medical insurance is intended for temporary gaps in health insurance. It is not compliant with the federal Affordable Care Act and does not cover expenses related to pre-existing conditions.
Our international provider network includes thousands of health care professionals and facilities in Oregon alone! Find a Doctor in the network here.
Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Oregon with our short-term medical insurance plan by reviewing the full policy documents here.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Hospital Inpatient Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Oregon Specific STM Benefits
- Prostate Cancer Screenings Starting at Age 50 or Younger If High Risk
- Periodic Mammogram Exams Starting at Age 40
- Annual Pelvic Exams and Pap Smears
- Maxillofacial Prosthetic Services As Necessary to Restore Basic Head and Facial Function
- Congenital Metabolic Abnormalities
- Nonprescription Enteral Formula
- Annual Breast Exams for Women 18 or Older
- Colorectal Cancer Screenings Starting at Age 50 or Younger if High Risk
- Medically Necessary Prosthetic or Orthotic Devices
- Alcoholism Treatment Expenses
- Domestic Partner Coverage
Our international provider network includes over 42,000 health care professionals and facilities in Oregon alone!
Find a Doctor
Get a Quote
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the
Oregon Department of Consumer Business & Services Insurance Division Resource: http://insurance.oregon.gov/consumer/health-insurance/consumerguide_1a.html
Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Oregon with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Get Short Term Insurance