Pennsylvania Short Term Medical Insurance Plans
Our international provider network includes over 28,000 health care professionals and facilities in Pennsylvania alone! Find a doctor in the network here.
Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Pennsylvania with our short term medical insurance plan by reviewing the full policy documents here.
General STM Benefits
- Deductible Choices: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $7,500
- No Referrals Needed for Specialists Except Physical Therapy
- No Primary Care Physician Required
- Out-of-Network Coverage
- Choice of 80/20% or 50/50% Coinsurance
- Coverage Maximum up to $2,000,000 Lifetime
- Limited Mental and Nervous Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Lab/X-ray, Emergency Room, Outpatient Surgery & Hospitalization Coverage
Pennsylvania Specific STM Benefits
- Childhood Immunizations
- Periodic Mammogram Exams Starting at Age 35
- Dental General Anesthesia for Young Children, Those With Serious Mental or Physical Conditions, or Those With Significant Behavioral Problems
- Diabetes Training and Supplies
- Regular Women's Preventive Health Examinations
Limits and Considerations of STM Coverage
- Coverage for 1 to 6 months
- Pre-existing conditions excluded
- 72-hour waiting period for illness when coverage is purchased within three days of the effective date. Waiting period does not apply to injuries.
For individual health insurance purchasing guides and suggestions, see the Pennsylvania Insurance Department Resources. Get more details regarding all the benefits available in Pennsylvania with our short term medical insurance plan and get a personalized quote.
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you without medical coverage for a brief time. HCC Medical Insurance Services understands your need for peace of mind about health insurance coverage during uncertain times.
Get Short Term Insurance