Looking for travel medical insurance for your trip abroad? The Atlas Series of travel medical plans offers coverage for travel delays, lost checked luggage, and trips interrupted by certain emergency situations - in addition to vital emergency medical coverage.
Did You Know?
Your home country health insurance may not cover you across international lines – or it may provide very limited international coverage. If you do not have applicable health coverage as you travel abroad, you could find yourself solely responsible for any out-of-pocket medical expenses that stem from an unexpected illness or injury.
You may also need a visa for entry into your destination country. Many visas require travel medical insurance or proof that you’ll be able to pay for unexpected expenses incurred as you travel abroad.
Who Should Consider Travel Medical Insurance When Traveling Abroad?
- Tourists, leisure travelers, and vacationers
- Business travelers, freelancers, and individuals enrolled in work abroad programs
- Missionaries, service workers, and international volunteers
- Backpackers, adventure travelers, and eco-tourists
- Study abroad students
Choose Your Travel Situation – Then Click the Link to Discover Your Insurance Options
I am traveling internationally outside the United States.→ Learn how Atlas International covers you travel abroad.
I am a non-U.S. citizen or resident traveling to the United States.→ Learn how Atlas America covers you as you explore the USA.
Or, Choose the Specific Type of Insurance You’re Seeking to Discover Your Options
- Family travel medical insurance
- Holiday travel medical insurance
- Seniors travel medical insurance
- Cruise travel medical insurance
- J-1 visa insurance
- Schengen visa insurance
Additional Resources: How Atlas Insurance Assists in a Crisis
- Learn more about the emergency medical benefits included with the Atlas plan
- Learn which travel assistance services are included with the Atlas plan
- Learn how Atlas assists you in a kidnapping situation abroad
Tokio Marine HCC - MIS Group international insurance products are underwritten by Lloyd's. Tokio Marine HCC - Medical Insurance Services Group (MIS Group) is a service company and a member of the Tokio Marine HCC group of companies. Tokio Marine HCC - MIS Group has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's Syndicate 4141, which is managed by HCC Underwriting Agency Ltd.